"Like it never even happened."
This fire happened at a home in Garner, Iowa. Their dehu caught on fire in the basement of this home. The fire damaged the basement bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, family room, and ceiling. On the main level the flood had fire damage while most of the main level was covered in soot. The homeowner contacted SERVPRO of Mason City to come in and see what all was affected. Once the homeowner agreed on what needed to be done, we loaded up with supplies to begin the clean up process. After several months of working with our cleaning crews and reconstruction team, the homeowner is extremely helpful and ready to move back in!