Steps To Take If Water Is In Your Home
Water damage in your home can come from many different sources and be a very stressful and messy situation. SERVPRO of Mason City is here for you 24 hours a day 7 days a week. We have trained professionals to safely dry and clean the affected area. We have the proper equipment and tools to dry out the area. If water damage ever occurs in your home, there are a few steps that can be done to stop further damage.
- Shut off the source of water if possible
- Turn off electricity before unplugging anything or using any outlet or appliance
- Try and remove standing water with either a shop vac, mop, or even towels to soak up standing water
- Call your insurance company
- Take pictures of the area that has water damage