Mold caused by moisture in an attic in Belmond, IA. The attic is above the garage and isn't used very often. The homeowner entered the attic to check for mold after finding mold in other areas of the home. The homeowners were recommended to call SERVPRO of Mason City by one of their friends that have used SERVPRO of Mason City in the past, to come and inspect the affected area. Shortly after inspection SERVPRO of Mason City started HEPA vacuuming/sanitizing both of the affected areas. The homeowners were very happy with the end results in both areas of the home.