This is an item or content taken from a fire in Shell Rock, IA. The fire was a result of a candle catching the house on fire. This family called SERVPRO of Mason City because they have seen our vehicles in the area previously and talked to the family we had served in the past couple of months. Content cleaning is probably one of the things we do that most people are unaware of. Every item in the effective area gets hand cleaned by a member of our SERVPRO team! Every place is different sometimes as little as a hundred items or so need cleaned and sometimes its thousands! We need to make sure we clean the soot and smell off of these items before they get returned to their owner. People are often amazed with how well some of the things come out that get cleaned. From photos to furniture these are often memories that cant be replaced. It very important we get it done right!