If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (641) 424-3382

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Don't forget to blow out the candle

This fire happen at a home in Garner, Iowa. Candle caught on fire in the basement room. The fire damaged the basements kitchen, bedroom, family room, bathroom, sewing room, storage room, and utility room. On the main level it effected the kitchen and living room. the fire left a thick layer of saute all over the rest of the home including in the garage. The homeowner contacted their insurance provider who instructed them the call SERVPRO of Mason City to come in. Within a few hours of the homeowner calling SERVPRO of Mason City there was a crew a crew there working on getting the back to normal.