Recent Fire Damage Before & After Photos

Soot Covered Dresser


This beautiful solid wood dresser was in a residential house fire. In the before picture you can see that there is a layer of soot build up around an object tha... READ MORE



Apartment Kitchen Fire


This apartment had a fire in the kitchen that caused a lot of soot and smoke damage. SERVPRO of Mason City was able to restore the property. In the before pictu... READ MORE



Garage Fire


This before picture shows the extensive damage that a garage fire caused. All the contents inside of the garage was a total loss and the ceiling had collapsed i... READ MORE



Cigarette butt


This fire in Mason City, IA started with a cigarette butt that was thrown into a Folgers can outside of the apartment. A gust of wind tipped the can over and t... READ MORE



RESTORED KITCHEN AFTER FIRE


These photos are from a house fire in Mason City IA. Where an electrical fire broke out causing significant soot and smoke damage. There was also serious smoke... READ MORE



Restored Memories


A fire in Mason City, IA we are currently working on is total loss. Home owner was positive most all pictures, cards, writings, and all of his music were lost f... READ MORE