If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (641) 424-3382

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Archived Before & After Photos

Water Pipe Broke in Clarion, IA

These images are from a broken water pipe of a vacation home in Clarion, IA. The home owner was in a town near by and realized he didn't have enough chairs for... READ MORE

Copper Water Pipe to Refrigerator Leak

These ceiling pictures are taken in Mason City, IA. The part of the ceiling removed is directly below where the refrigerator is located on the main level. Withi... READ MORE

Mold Remediation in basement

This is a mold remediation which took place in a home of Dows, IA. The room is an area of the basement that isn't often used. As the home owner entered the roo... READ MORE

Stain Removal

The water loss started with water coming in from under the walls at a home in Charles City, IA. From the before picture you can see the home owners tried drying... READ MORE

Weekend Getaway

These photos are related to a flooded basement in Mason City, IA was the result of several inches of rainfall. You can see the extent of the water damage, wh... READ MORE

Restored Memories

A fire in Mason City, IA we are currently working on is total loss. Home owner was positive most all pictures, cards, writings, and all of his music were lost f... READ MORE

Severe Storm

These photos are from storms that affected Cerro Gordo county and the surrounding areas over Memorial weekend. To paint a better picture for you there were win... READ MORE

Flooded Basement

This flooded basement in Mason City, IA was the result of a sump pump failure. By the time home owner noticed the water accumulating, there was already a couple... READ MORE


These photos are from a house fire in Mason City IA. Where an electrical fire broke out causing significant soot and smoke damage. There was also serious smoke... READ MORE

Community Kitchen

This water loss in Mason City, IA was the result of a broken pipe. Sometime after hours thee pipe broke causing the water to run continuously all night long! B... READ MORE


This is an item or content taken from a fire in Shell Rock, IA. The fire was a result of a candle catching the house on fire. This family called SERVPRO of Maso... READ MORE

Cigarette butt

This fire in Mason City, IA started with a cigarette butt that was thrown into a Folgers can outside of the apartment. A gust of wind tipped the can over and t... READ MORE

Mold in the basement

SERVPRO of Mason City was called over to a golf resort in Minnesota where they had found mold in one of their storage rooms. When SERVPRO arrived our technicia... READ MORE

Frozen Sprinkler Line Causes Break in Pipe

During the Polar Vortex Iowa experienced in the winter of 2019, this large commercial building had a hard time keeping areas that are prone to freezing warm. An... READ MORE

Dental Alligator Saved After Fire

This little alligator has brought lots of joy and laughter to children that visited a dentist office that had a fire. Looking at the before picture you can see ... READ MORE

The Customers Vision

There's always a need to make an unfortunate situation into a positive one. A summer home had a water leak during the winter months, which wasn't discovered til... READ MORE

Strong Wind Storms

Spring time storms in the Midwest come along with high winds that can cause a lot of damage. This home had multiple large branches fall onto the roof during the... READ MORE

Tornado Causes Blown Out Windows

This church was hit by the high winds of a tornado with golf ball size hail. As you can see all the windows in this church were blown out by the tornado or brok... READ MORE

More than Fire & Water

Many of our jobs are not just because of fire and water damage. As you can tell from these photos we help with remodeling and construction clean up! This custom... READ MORE

Local Community Room

Unexpected water backup caused this local community room carpets and cabinets to become saturated with water. Our technicians responded to the scene withing a t... READ MORE

Massive Snow Storms Leaves Behind Melting Snow Problems

This past winter, was one like we haven't seen in Northern Iowa, for quite sometime. This home experienced a problem that a lot of homes ran into at the end of ... READ MORE

Garage Fire

This before picture shows the extensive damage that a garage fire caused. All the contents inside of the garage was a total loss and the ceiling had collapsed i... READ MORE

Apartment Building Flooded Hallways

In an apartment building hallway, a pipe had busted in the kitchen underneath the sick. The pipe was located in an exterior wall of the hallway, which caused wa... READ MORE

Apartment Kitchen Fire

This apartment had a fire in the kitchen that caused a lot of soot and smoke damage. SERVPRO of Mason City was able to restore the property. In the before pictu... READ MORE

Rock Wall Stones Saved!

A residential home had extensive water damage. It went undiscovered, which lead to mildew growth and some microbial growth. The home had a rock wall in their tr... READ MORE

Soot Covered Dresser

This beautiful solid wood dresser was in a residential house fire. In the before picture you can see that there is a layer of soot build up around an object tha... READ MORE

A Carpet Cleaning Can Brighten Up a Room

Something as simple as a carpet cleaning, can make a big impact on how a room looks at first glance. The before picture shows a restaurants dining room carpet f... READ MORE

All-day Wear Liquid Eyeliner Stain on Rug

This before picture shows a stain, from a liquid eyeliner pen breaking on this light gray, living room rug. The owner was upset because the black eyeliner was a... READ MORE

Creek Flooded Basement

Due to large amounts of rain a creek near by flooded this basement. With the amount of rain the creek was rising way to fast and caused this basement to have ov... READ MORE

Pipe Broken in Apartments

We had gotten a call in the middle of the night with multiple units that had gotten hit with water leaking in there units from a broken pipe. As you see in the ... READ MORE

Water line leaking

In a 2-story apartment building a refrigerator water line wasn't hooked up correctly causing water damage in the lower level ceiling. With a leak like this the ... READ MORE