Recent Before & After Photos

Mold in the basement


SERVPRO of Mason City was called over to a golf resort in Minnesota where they had found mold in one of their storage rooms.  When SERVPRO arrived our tech... READ MORE



Severe Storm


These photos are from storms that affected Cerro Gordo county and the surrounding areas over Memorial weekend.  To paint a better picture for you there wer... READ MORE



Cigarette butt


This fire in Mason City, IA started with a cigarette butt that was thrown into a Folgers can outside of the apartment.  A gust of wind tipped the can over ... READ MORE



Auto body garage fire


This auto body garage fire took place in Charles City, IA.  The fire was a result of electrical hook up on backup server battery.  The fire itself was... READ MORE



Flooded Basement


This flooded basement in Mason City, IA was the result of a sump pump failure. By the time home owner noticed the water accumulating, there was already a couple... READ MORE



Weekend Getaway


These photos are related to a flooded basement in Mason City, IA was the result of several inches of rainfall.    You can see the extent of the water ... READ MORE



Mold like you have never seen before!


This entire home in Coulter, IA was covered in mold.  long story short, the house was on the market to sell during the last part of winter. A pipe had froz... READ MORE



Content


This is an item or content taken from a fire in Shell Rock, IA. The fire was a result of a candle catching the house on fire. This family called SERVPRO of Maso... READ MORE



Community Kitchen


This water loss in Mason City, IA was the result of a broken pipe.  Sometime after hours thee pipe broke causing the water to run continuously all night lo... READ MORE



Restored Memories


A fire in Mason City, IA we are currently working on is total loss. Home owner was positive most all pictures, cards, writings, and all of his music were lost f... READ MORE